Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas, Cards, & Friends

Last night I had my girl friends over for my annual Christmas card making party. Everyone came barring stamps, ink, paper, stickers, food and wine with same idea; to get creative and enjoy an evening away from the kids and men. We all laughed, created and enjoy a great evening to get us started on the Christmas holiday. At the end of the evening everyone went home happy, refreshed, and carring a bag full of cards made with love.



























2 comments:

Summer said...

That looks like so much fun. If I were to try to host a get-together like that, it would look like this: me and Mri sitting around a table together. Ha ha. You're lucky to have so many friends! Thank you for the nice comment you left me a few days ago, it really brightened my day. I must confess that when I let myself daydream about people I know adopting other little girls from Ethiopia/future friends for our daughter, I always think about you (I think Mri once mentioned that you had looked into adopting from China?)--you would just be such a wonderful mother to a girl! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful week and I'm glad you've started blogging more!

:)

moriah said...

I wish I lived closer to you especially when I see you doing fun stuff like this. I am glad it was so fun!