Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a SENIOR!!

Today the junior class becomes the senior class of 2011. Jesse and a couple friends did not think the senior logo shirts were cool enough to wear to school, so they made their own and shorts to match. I cannot believe I have a SENIOR!!!





2 comments:

moriah said...

That is so CRAZY!! I can't believe it. Love the outfits!

Sarah said...

Hey Skye! The fish was caught at a small lake out at the Snowflake Golf Course. To get to it you go like you are going up to the temple, when you are only yards from the temple parking lot you go right and park in that little dirt parking lot. There is a small road up ahead that you walk up and over and it is just right there infront of you. Its a nice spot I bet you guys would like it. It was great to hear from you and congrats to your Senior, thats hard to believe. Love, Sarah