The Holly's Mark~Skye~Jesse~Matthew

"Be careful what you think, your thoughts become your words..Your words become your actions, your actions become your habits...you habits become your character...your character is everyhting"

Monday, April 12, 2010

First Flag Football Game!!!


We had our first Matador flag football game last Saturday. We started out with 10 players, one broke his caller bone at school and two had other sports commitments and could not play so that left us 7. You need 7 to play so every boy played the whole game. We lost the game but it was a good experience and the boys had fun.













Posted by Skye Holly at 5:09 AM

1 comment:

moriah said...

Can't wait to come to a game. Love all the new posts. Keep it up!

April 12, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

GO RAIDERS!!

GO RAIDERS!!

Favorites

  • Paho Mann
  • Summer Williams
  • Moriah Kirkman

About Me

My photo
Skye Holly
View my complete profile

Who Knew


Life comes and goes and if you ever stop just for a second you may end up looking back and saying to yourself "Who Knew." I am going to 32 and at times I feel old and then without reason I feel young and ready to conquer the world. I have two amazing boys and a wonderful husband that I love dearly. We live a typical suburban life style; too much to do and not enough time to do it in, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Happy 17th Birthday Jesse
      • FIVE Friends TWO buttoners $100.00 in PROM tickets...
      • First Flag Football Game!!!
      • Madison Track
      • What I did Today
      • Happy Easter 2010
      • A road trip
      • Happy 3rd Birthday Canyon!!!
      • Snowboarding In Arizona
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (36)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)

Mother of Boys


Shoes in the kitchen, jeans on the floorBasketballs lying at the back doorLiving room carpet shows signs of wearThe fridge and the cupboards are constantly bare.The toilet seat's up, it's stuck that wayThe sports on TV blare all dayRacetracks, footballs, all kinds of toysHow did you guess, I'm the mother of boys.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.