Monday, December 28, 2009

I am stressed to the max, Mark and I decided to let Jesse go on a snowboarding trip to Angel fire and Taos for 4 nights 5 days with his friend and his friend’s older brother and friend. This will be Jesse’s first trip without a parental finger on site. I pray that he will remember what we have taught him, that he will be safe and that he will return in one piece. I know I am being a big sap it is just hard to face that he is getting older and closer to not being at home anymore. It is funny when your children are little you look forword to small "breaks" from them, when they are older you look forword to the time you have with them close to you.

1 comment:

moriah said...

call me whenever you need to in the next 5 days. i can't wait to hear all about his trip and that he is home safe.