"Be careful what you think, your thoughts become your words..Your words become your actions, your actions become your habits...you habits become your character...your character is everyhting"
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
A thought for today
I joined weight watchers a week ago today, because I was faced with the reality in my life that I needed to make a change. I have not had my weight under control for the last 12 years. I have tried to manage my weight several times over the years and have been unsuccessful for a verity of reasons. The biggest one I think is that I never want to tell anyone that I was on a “diet” because I was embarrassed. I am taking a different approach this time and I hope it works. I am letting people know that I am working on my weight with the help of weight watchers. I posted this on my face book site and was over whelmed by the support and encouragement that people had for me. I posting this hear mostly for my mom and sister who are my biggest support, but also to let people know that when you ask for help or let people know what is going on they may surprise you. Thank you Mom and Moriah, I love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am impressed with you! I think this is a great approach. I believe in you and will support you. Love you.
Post a Comment