"Be careful what you think, your thoughts become your words..Your words become your actions, your actions become your habits...you habits become your character...your character is everyhting"
Monday, September 21, 2009
Way past my bed time
Well it 12:15am and I am waiting for Jesse to get home from the Blink 182 concert. This was his first solo trip to a concert and all was well until……. He lost his keys in the mosh pit, called me at 10:30pm to bring him his spare, I was the ONLY car attempting to go into the concert, security sucked and was being a total jerk about the whole thing, when I finally got in and finally got Jesse his keys I was stuck in 1000’s of cars driven by teenagers or young adults amped from a great concert trying to get home. I made it home but now have to wait for Jesse to get home because he too was stuck in all the traffic. I hope he had fun at the concert I forgot to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes I am awake with a child in the middle of the night, but my experience seems to be much easier.
Post a Comment