work and FUN made one fish taco.
Jesse, Matthew, and I went to moms for a week in June and had a great time. We helped my mom do some work around her land which was fun and rewording. I made a bunch of handmade cards with my sister that turned out really nice. Matthew learned to do dishes the old fashioned way and went on a fishing day trip with his grandma. Jesse enjoyed holding Trek who such a cuddle bug. And we all had a good time swimming at Randy’s pool.
Jesse, Matthew, and I went to moms for a week in June and had a great time. We helped my mom do some work around her land which was fun and rewording. I made a bunch of handmade cards with my sister that turned out really nice. Matthew learned to do dishes the old fashioned way and went on a fishing day trip with his grandma. Jesse enjoyed holding Trek who such a cuddle bug. And we all had a good time swimming at Randy’s pool.
It was a wonderful trip and we can’t wait to go back again.
1 comment:
I can't wait for you to come again!
Post a Comment