I got my new camera a few days ago YEA!! I had lost my camera when I went rafting with my dad down the salt river in February, I think I left it along the bank of the river when we stopped for lunch. I hope some lucky person found it before it got ruined. My loss there gain. Any way while I did not have a camera allot happened in my life that I would have loved to have photo memories of.
* My mom, Jesse & Matthew, and myself took a road trip to California for my Nana's 95 birthday
* Jesse turned 16 (this is the first time in his life I did not get a picture on his birthday)
* We went to Arizona for Easter
* Canyon turned two
* Trek was born
* We got a new puppy
* Matthew finished elementary school and promoted to middle school
* Mothers day
* I turned 33
* Jesse bought his first truck
But I have a camera now and plan to get back into the habit of photographing life as it happens, I never new how much I would miss not having a camera untill I did not have one.
1 comment:
I am jealous! But I can't wait to see what it can do.
Post a Comment