Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I wanted to wish each and every mother out there a very happy Mothers Day, filled with lots of love and happiness. I hope that you each get a chance to be loved and appriecated today the way you should be everyday of the year.

A special Mothers Day Wish to:

My mom who has directly and indirectly help mold me into the mother that I am today.

My sister who is getting to enjoy the love that two boys can offer everyday.

My two sons for making me the most proud Mother, and for getting up and working in the garden this morning even though the garden is my thing not theirs, they did it without a fuss.

And to my wonderful husband, that I could not come close to being the mother I am without him. He is my other half and driving force that keeps me going when I think maybe I can't.

1 comment:

moriah said...

What a sweet post. You have wonderful kids. They make me proud too. And they are so good because the have you as a mom!