"Be careful what you think, your thoughts become your words..Your words become your actions, your actions become your habits...you habits become your character...your character is everyhting"
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Happy Mothers Day
Jesse and Matthew are truely amazing boys. They make me proup every day to be there mother.
Wow, you updated your blog! What a great surprise at one in the morning on a night when I can't sleep! Speaking of Mother's Day, I always think of you as someone who is a particularly great mother and the kind I'd like to be. So thanks for inspiring me through your example. Also, about Jesse's 15th birthday post: are you sure he's not, like, 8?? Because I could've sworn he was yesterday... Crazy!
2 comments:
I love all your posts. I am proud that you have figured it out!!!
Wow, you updated your blog! What a great surprise at one in the morning on a night when I can't sleep! Speaking of Mother's Day, I always think of you as someone who is a particularly great mother and the kind I'd like to be. So thanks for inspiring me through your example. Also, about Jesse's 15th birthday post: are you sure he's not, like, 8?? Because I could've sworn he was yesterday... Crazy!
Post a Comment